Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Word of Thanks

Hello Family & Friends!

As of yesterday, my father finally checked into an Assisted Living facility in Greenville, SC (very close to where the rest of our family lives). It's been a difficult journey for us as a family to get to this point, but we are so grateful to God for this answered prayer and for His provisions until we got here.

Thank you all for your prayers as well. Although his journey to recovery is not over, we are thankful that my dad is in a place where his needs can be met daily and he still has full and unlimited access to family and friends. We know that God has a calling on his life to preach and although we don't know how that will take shape, we are waiting with great anticipation to see how this part of his life's testimony is going to work out. For God's glory, of course!

Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Love you all.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

That is wonderful news! God is so faithful and I know that He will continue to bless your dad and your family. Thanks so much for the praise report. I will continue to pray for your family and I pray all is well with you all.

Caroline said...

Thank God! I know it's hard for you and the whole family. We will keep you in our prayers. Thanks for letting us know.

Monica said...

We are so excited to hear about this update. I know it's been a pretty rough journey for you to get your dad to this point but I'm sure that the peace that you are feeling right now is priceless. You guys are always in our prayers so count on it!