Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How We Roll, pt II

The second best part of my job is the opportunity I have to personally create and deliver unique opportunities for students to learn (and become excited about) math and science. The most recent example of this was the organic chemistry workshop that I hosted this past Saturday for a dozen high school students who were ready to be awed by some chemistry (and no, I don't know much about chemistry... but I know how to hire someone who does). Anyhow, this particular workshop called for a morning split between two locations (the local high school and the local college just 4 blocks away)... which brings us to the point of this blog entry and the new job title that I can add to my resume: Mr. Bus Driver.

Of course, I first had to complete my bus orientation (self-guided, no less). And like everything else in our household, it couldn't be anything less than a family affair. Hop in kiddos. Enjoy the ride. No chewing gum. Watch your step. And keep all of your body parts IN the bus.






PS.... here's the link to How We Roll, part I ... because it just never gets old.

1 comment:

Grandma " NaNa" said...

That looks like fun! Justin and his silly faces. That boy still loves being in front of the camera. Jasmine is such a Princess with her pink umbrella. Naomi, all smiles as usual. Venesa looking good, the weight is coming off. Go Venesa!