Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Six

I didn't blog about Justin's birthday last month... but he still had one anyway. Go figure. Our original plan was a zoo trip, and then it switched to a visit to one of those indoor parks with inflatable slides and whatnot.  And then he lost his mind and started asking for a house party:  Lots of friends, rental inflatables, cake, food... the whole shebang.  And that's when I started getting that look on my face... when I start gripping my forehead and rubbing my eyes, and sighing heavily in that these children are gonna kill me kind of way. Luckily Venesa was on the same page.  Jasmine had a party for her birthday this year... and that was cool and all... but three parties every year just isn't gonna cut it.  We need a rule or something.  Maybe big parties can be for birthday years that are divisible by five.  Oh wait... Jasmine was four.  Okay, um... let's flip a coin.  Heads we go to Chuck E. Cheese's.  Tails... we go to Chuck E. Cheese's.  Or... we can skip the coin toss and just head... to Chuck E. Cheese's. Of course Justin, in his typical whatever's best for the family laid back demeanor, was cool with whatever; and the party-planning headache was dodged this time around.

Chuck E. Cheese and the Colliers. Let the good times roll.




No comments: