Sunday, June 29, 2014

Intermission

As of 10:38 this morning, I am officially on.... (drumroll please) summer vacation.  Oh my goodness... I don't even know what to do with myself.  Granted it's not an all out full vacation, as I still have plenty of administrative duties to tend to... but I do get a break from teaching for a month and a half.  That translates to a lot more flexibility in my schedule, which as good as it gets in my book.  Besides the obvious time with the family and 1001 home projects I hope to tackle, I'm also excited about catching up with the blog... not to mention a few other artsy fartsy projects I've had in mind.

I'm so giddy about the prospect of being able to blog more often that I might start posting blog entries like the rest of the world tweets...



 






2 comments:

NaNa and Pop Pop said...

Ok, so tell me again exactly, how come your vacation started as soon as we left? Should we take this personal? I,m just saying... We're coming back!

avidphotog said...

Coming back?! That's great because... oh wait... hold on... phone call... Oh man, that was my job. I have go back into work now. What a weird coincidence. Sorry.