Monday, May 12, 2008

First Mother's Day

On Friday, my parents drove down from Pennsylvania to attend Justin's dedication at church and they also stuck around for Mother's Day. Obviously I couldn't take and be in the pictures at the same time, so I had to hand the camera off to a friend... and so now we have a nice collection of outrageously blurry shoots from Sunday's service. But all we could do was laugh once we saw them since it's my own fault for having such a complicated camera.  

As for Mother's Day, I was too cheap to buy anything for V, but Justin was nice enough to let me sign my name on the gift that he bought her. He made his mommy a book documenting their first year together. Unfortunately, just like the church photo, some of the following are a little blurry (particularly the book text)... but here's the best I could do to capture the pages on the blog as to share the contents with you. Enjoy.






V received an Edible Arrangement from the in-laws

J. Alexander's Dedication

Mother's Day

















ps... for the record, a number of V's cards on Sunday said happy (ahem...) FIRST Mother's Day. And with that, the defense rests! And this case is officially closed! yum... redemption always tastes so sweet. Even when it comes 12 months later :o)

No comments: