Monday, August 11, 2008

Hayden Joshua

Part of our trip to SC last month included an overnight jaunt to spend time with the Lloyds and their newest addition, Hayden Joshua. Heath and Tasha, it was a pleasure catching up with you. Hey Heath, who knew we'd have so much to talk about? Your family is awesome and I look forward to another opportunity to catch up. Also, thanks for the recipe for that casserole you guys prepared. V went to work on it today and I'm diving into a second plate of it as I type this entry. Delicious stuff.

And finally, as promised, I finally uploaded the pictures I took of you guys during our visit. Sorry it took so long to get 'em to you but if I had a dollar for every undone item on my July to-do list...

Anyway, here's the link. The password is baby123, by the way. Downloading should be easy (just mouse over the photo and click save). Enjoy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jerome,
Thanks for including us on your tour. It was good to visit with the family and get some tips about what to expect in the next few months. We really appreciate the pictures, too. Hopefully we will have something to talk about the next time... maybe politics if Barack wins... or the Iraq war if McCain wins... who knows. BTW, I also make a mean chicken pot pie.

Please express our gratitude to V and Justin.