Tuesday, February 23, 2010

33 Spins

The earth went 'round, and just like that it was time to celebrate V's birthday again. She started the day early with Sisters in The Spirit (a women's bible study @ church) and capped it off with Sushi, ice skating, Avatar IMAX 3-D, strawberry cake, and an 88-key piano keyboard as a gift. Congratulations on another trip around the sun, my love. I hope you enjoyed your special day.

No way I'm leaving this wall.

Freedom.



Showboat Time. Actually, don't be fooled. I ice-skate
no better than I roller-skate. I just don't mind the fall.



A preview of her April celebration.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, V! Looks like you had a great time!

Miranda said...

Wow V and J! That looks like so much fun! I love to watch figure skating, and you all make it look easy...I'm still too scared to give it a try right now though. :-) Thanks for posting the pics of your beautiful family, J. And V, I hope you had a wonderful birthday!