Thursday, February 18, 2010

Memory Lane

While Justin was reminiscing on the days that he actually was allowed to be in the bouncer (for that matter, I guess Jasmine could have been reminiscing too since she outgrew it way faster than she should have)... I carved out some time to finally update the photo archive. Can't believe it had gone so long without an update, but as the number of photos piled up on the computer; the thought of catching up got more overwhelming... and the task got further pushed aside. But now that I've made a dent with January, hopefully the latter months of 2009 won't be too far behind.


In the midst of the update and getting organized, I also forgot to include photos from our January trip to New York for my aunt's birthday-turned-family-reunion. It was insane to see family I hadn't seen in a decade, not to mention teenage second cousins that I had never met at all. While there are no photos in the archive, I do have a bunch on my photography website under the Events link. The password is family.

No comments: