Saturday, March 27, 2010

Vernal Equinox Pt. IV


Justin's Addendum
Ok... so I didn't expect this to take 4 entries, but I guess that's what happens when you fall behind. Anyway, just a couple of things that I forgot. For one, somewhere between 2 and 2.5 Justin learned his left from right. At first I wasn't sure if it was pure luck (he's got a 50/50 shot after all) but over time he's been pretty consistent with it. Ask him for his left hand or foot (in spanish) and he doesn't even hesitate to give you the correct one (unless he's being a wise-guy, which is 83% of the time). I find this pretty cool because I remember personally taking FOREVER for this concept to stick. As for more recent events, just this week he finally switched from referring to himself in the third person to the first person. Overnight, phrases like "it's Justin's turn!" became "it's my turn!"... etc. He still goes back and forth a bit (you'll still hear him say "Justin do it" or "libro de Justin" versus the equivalent statements with "I" and "my") but the transition period is definitely in effect. And speaking of transition, this monster of an update is now complete. Back to our regular programming.

1 comment:

Grandma "NaNa" said...

Ok So Jazzy really looks like me now. Hair a mess, face looking like she's about to get in to some trouble. Justin looking like he's trying to escape from his sister. Only thing she's missing is the lint that was always in my hair. LOL.
I'm just so tickled by the whole thing.What goes around truly does come back around.You better be ready for parents teacher night buddy.