Friday, December 10, 2010

Founders Inn

Last night we all went to eat at the Swan Terrace restaurant at the Founders Inn. I don't think V had been there since her pre-wedding day stay in the president's suite. As for last night... I would say that the occasion was not nearly as significant as her previous visit there... but that may depend on who you ask. For V, all-you-can-eat pasta (made-to-order right in front of you) at a nice restaurant with well-behaved children (who eat for free on Thursdays) and Christmas lights to boot may very well be a close second to our wedding day. Anyhow, the Founders Inn is just as nice as it was 5 years ago (actually, it was even nicer with their elaborate Christmas decorations). I'll be back on Saturday to shoot family portraits for a client... which gives me 48 hours to try and digest all of the pasta I ate. Scrumptious.



No comments: