Friday, March 23, 2012

Naomi pt. IX

7 months (and a week or so)
Evidently, Naomi Janelle was offended by my previous entry and decided to hit the baby training circuit. About two days after I posted her previous update, she turned my entry on its head and started sitting up and crawling through the house. At this point (I guess about 3 weeks later) she's full throttle on both, and now starting to venture into pulling herself up unassisted every chance she gets. I was pretty much ready to place my bets on this one being our slow (post 12-months) walker... but at this rate, I may have to (once again) eat my words. Last week she forced me to break out the allen wrench and drop her crib down a few notches after pulling herself to the top of the railing and flashing her million dollar toothless grin ("look what I did!").

Other than that... and perhaps more than anything else... she continues to be all giggles... all the time. And she is suddenly (and most definitely) a screamer. High pitched. And frequent. It's out of control. I keep saying that I've gotta get it on video... but then I remember... she's the 3rd child. Who's got time for video? Puh-leeze. Baby girl doesn't even know what a book is, let alone a baby video. But hey, if she's happy, we're happy. And this little baby couldn't possibly be happier. What a joy.



No comments: