Thursday, January 31, 2008

Represent

I granted approval for this outfit only because Justin is too young to retain any memories of ever having it on. But once he is old enough to remember, then this blog entry will be eradicated and such displays of Clemson allegiance will be forbidden in our household. From that point on, I will be sure to infiltrate his closet with copious amounts of Morehouse and Georgia Tech paraphernalia and teach him the way of the "Maroon Jacket". In the meantime... yeah, ok... so they look cute in their Clemson colors and matching gear... so what. I am so not jealous.

Actually, truth be told, I don't hold enough allegiance to either of my alma maters for it to matter much either way. The boy could turn down a full scholarship to Morehouse and go on to crush Georgia Tech 72-3 in a national championship college football game.

Just don't be a Red Sox fan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CLASS OF 2028 GO TIGERS!
[Uncle Ruben]