Sunday, December 28, 2008

72 degrees

After a week long excursion, V, Justin, and I got back to Norfolk today to find our house in tact and the weather simply gorgeous. 72 degrees on December 28. Awesome. And with that, we brushed off the 7+ hour commute that we had just endured (3:30 to 11 am), grabbed lunch, a quick nap for the pregnant member of the family, and we were off to the zoo.










And so after a couple of hours of ripping, running, climbing, and sunbathing; I guess we are officially back from our holiday travels. Lots of fun, and plenty of photos. Over the next few days I'll do my best to get the blog up to date. Some of the entries may be retrodated, so be sure the check the tabs on the right. And hopefully I'll have time to close out the year on the (3 months behind) photo archive as well. Ambitious goals given the length of my to-do list and only a week before my vacation comes to the end. But at least I'll get an E for effort.

No comments: