Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Out Cold

In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate yet equally important groups: the police, who investigate crime, and the district attorneys, who prosecute the offenders the wives who make incriminating blackmail videos. These are their stories. [Doink Doink]



I had an extremely long day, but I was determined to top it off with a new episode of Law and Order... especially after last nights SVU episode was cancelled. And man, I SO almost made it. I cleaned the whole house during the 9 o'clock hour just to make sure I'd be awake at 10. And so I sat down at 9:59 (and 59 seconds)... just in time to catch the intro and set up. But the first commercial break came and it was over. In the end it wasn't even close. I was out cold.

I'm just glad she didn't catch me drooling.

No comments: