Sunday, August 1, 2010

Reconnected

After not posting anything for 3 weeks, I have to say that it is awfully tempting to try to make up for it in one long post. When I think about everything that has changed, 3 weeks seems like a lifetime. Justin & Jasmine's intellectual growth has been incredible, and there is so much to talk about there all by itself. Every 30 minutes is a milestone with these two. Watching them grow continues to be incredible.

As far as other topics go, there's also V s weeklong trip to South Carolina with the kids, the completion of my two research projects, the prospect of us moving in the next 2 to 3 weeks, and I'm sure a host of other things that I can't even think of now. But for now, I'll spare you the details of it all and simply figure that whatever is worth talking about will surface on its own in due time. In the meantime, here are a few photos taken yesterday at Towne Point Park here in Norfolk. Enjoy.



No comments: