Monday, January 3, 2011

Daddy's Day

I celebrated a birthday yesterday; and in doing so, V and I decided to go old school and close out the club! The problem is, we let the kids choose the club. So Chuck E Cheese it was. We had a great time. We were indeed the last ones to leave, but I'm pretty sure I was more worn out than either of our little ones (Justin had a blast making his rounds, while Jasmine babysat the same coin car [with no coins] for about 2 hours). Nevertheless, it was a great close to my winter break (back to work alas). Family is love. Here's to the first 3 dozen years of my life, and the hope of many more to come.











3 comments:

Grandma NaNa said...

NaNa can't beleive how fast my little granbabies are growing up. It's funny because it seems like yesterday that I was putting my little Jay on that same yellow school bus! Problem was, the first day he rode on it he didn't come back home in it! I should have known I was in big trouble from that day forward, smh.

avidphotog said...

Ha Ha... I can only imagine the horror on your face when the bus pulled up at 3, and I wasn't on it. There was also the time that you put me on the *city* bus to go the school and I just rode it all morning. Hey... nobody said I was supposed to get off! Actually, I think I got on the bus in the wrong direction or something. I remember you picking up me & Gladys from Grand Army Plaza... roughly 20 miles from our school. Something about those buses. I guess I needed a short bus after all.

Grandma NaNa said...

OMG I am laughing so hard. I remember that day so well. You and Gladys sitting on the bench like there was no problem at all. All the way over by Grand Army Plaza. Mind you the school was wayyyy over in the opposite direction. SMH. My grandbabies WILL NOT ride the short bus!