Sunday, March 6, 2011

BabyWatch3 | 13 wks



Mommy sez:
I have had very mixed feelings during this pregnancy. When I am feeling the symptoms in full effect (nausea, headaches, extreme fatigue, yuckiness) I feel like I never want to be pregnant again! I keep telling Jerome to get ready to adopt the rest of our children and I really do mean that. However, women at work keep telling me to hang in there. They say that the second trimester is better (energy comes back, nausea goes away) and that once the baby is born, the pure joy will make me want another... We'll see. I am taking it one day at a time, but this has to be the longest 3 months of my life!

____

Daddy sez:
Even though she is feeling the same way today, lucky for us, mommy wrote that journal entry while she was pregnant... with Justin. Hang in there mommy. The light at the end of that tunnel may not be a train after all.


1 comment:

Grandma NaNa said...

NaNa and Pop Pop are both sooo happy that V decided to change her mind. It's true, I guess we do forget the pain and the agony. I wonder what happened in my case... hmmmm. Thank God you decided to make up for my shortfalls. Yayyyy. Looking forward to baby number 3.

Side Bar: You guys spend so much quality time with the kids. It's awesome. Keep up the good work. They look so happy.