Sunday, October 9, 2011

Demolition Man


You wanna see a grown man turn into a 12-year-old boy in 4 seconds flat? Hand him a power tool and get out of the way. Granted, I've done my fair share of home projects (my favorites being the fence installation, shelving project, garage paint job, and the deck project)... but it never occurred to me until now that they've all been constructive in nature. Until now, I didn't know what I was missing. Construction is officially overrated. One bathtub enclosure and 7 or 8 trees later, I can boldly say that all the fun (every ounce of it) is in destruction and mayhem.

There's just something about demolition that is just totally awesome. Who needs a camera for Christmas or a new printer for their birthday? Not me. My list has officially been updated to include a sledge hammer and a stick of dynamite.

Kaboom. Run for your lives.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look like Jason from Friday the 13th. Never seen you happier... Don't know if that is a good thing.. LOL