Thursday, June 11, 2009

Baby Rollability

Between all of Justin's items that were either damaged, outright broken, or given away; Jasmine has continued to reap the benefits of replacements and upgrades. Most recently, she got a new set of wheels when we came across a pretty good deal on a walker via CraigsList (although it is questionable as to if the money we saved was negated by the boatload of gas money that was spent to get all the way to SUFFOLK and back... maybe next time I'll grow a brain and map it out first). In light of how much Justin loved being in his walker even months before his feet could touch the floor, I was anxious to give the same tactics a shot with Jasmine. And lo and behold, so far it has been a hit. And in terms of rollability (it's my blog, I can make up words if I want) and fluidity of movement, it's a definite upgrade from the walker that Justin spent so much of his early days in. Sorry bro... had we known that all walkers weren't created equal, we would've hooked you up, too... I promise. But hey, you got some good miles out of that walker.

Anyway, here's Jasmine in her float-mobile. It has a little musical toy attachment for the front tray, but we had to remove it in a failed attempt to prevent you-know-who from claiming the walker as his own (fyi... no, we did not put him in there... he got in himself).





Once those feet start to touch to ground, look out world!

2 comments:

Charlette said...

She is sooooooo cute! (It's my comment, I can put as many "o"s as I want to. You were close to our house..you shoulda stopped by!

avidphotog said...

You are so lucky... the limit on "o"s is 7 per word. You so just made it. As for your house... really? I guess I didn't know you guys moved in that direction. Anyway, we'll see you on Saturday at the birthday party!