Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mommy Makeover

Mommy's new look... but wait... first let's check out the "before"...


I was hard pressed to find good pictures for the "before"; which tells me that V has been doing pretty good at avoiding my camera lately. Anyway, I picked the one on the left to show thickness, and even though she's sporting a ponytail, the one on the right shows the length she was dealing with. And without further ado, here's the "after":







Yes... Yes... That's my wife... Thank you, Thank you. I know. Fabulous. Please hold your applause :o) She says she feels 10 pounds lighter, and I guess I see why. That was a lot of hair. I was cool with her going shorter than that, but I think she kept a little length as a father's day gift for me (oh goody). Looks great, babe. Hmm... Now where's the number to that babysitter....

5 comments:

Grandma said...

Wow I love the layers. Nice Cut V You had so much hair, did you know you could donate to a cancer charity? You look like a real fashionesta. It made me remember the good ole days when I used to do hair. Cutting was my favorite part. Do I miss it???? Nahhhhh. Enjoy the new look. It looks simply fab.

Danah said...

I LOVE THE HAIR!!! Invest in some barrettes!!!! Those ponytail days will be a pain with those little flyaways, especially when you are used to one length, pull it back and clip it.

Miranda said...

Absolutely beautiful, V! J, you are one blessed man! Thanks for posting the new look. It fits you quite nicely. There's nothing like a nice change for the summer. God bless you guys!

Tamara said...

Love the hair V!

Venesa said...

Thanks everyone!