Monday, May 4, 2009

Breadwinner

"Welcome to my workplace, dad. Let me show you around the set."


With a new mouth to feed and mommy out of work, Justin threw it into high gear this year with 3 gigs in 2 months. This most recent one was for a medical training video and took place 4 days after Jasmine came home.  The shoot was a little chaotic (poor planning, multiple locations, two set visits in one day, etc) but Justin did well [i.e., nothing like he was for the Smart Beginnings photo shoot].  He was so "been there done that" on the set that it was comical to watch. I'm sure it helped that his entire scene took place (a) in the kitchen and (b) in front of the refrigerator; two of his favorite places. All in all, I think he had a good time. Let's just hope that any other jobs that he gets go this well. 



"Good Job, Cheryl. That was awesome. I've gotta run,
but hey let's do lunch sometime."

No comments: