Monday, April 4, 2011

The Last Dance

... well, hopefully not the last dance... but V and I did wrap up our private dance lessons last week. We had 3 lessons compliments of a Groupon deal that I scored for our anniversary back in December. It was fun while it lasted and, as V likes to point out, it at least guaranteed that we had a date without kids every other week for about a month and a half. I can't say that we're ready for primetime just yet, but I did enjoy sharing in something with her that I know she loves to do but got away from. Now we just have to find a Groupon that'll force us to practice at home before I forget all of my new fancy footwork.





Oh, by the way, check out the 17-week baby bump in full effect. V has officially broken out the maternity gear.

1 comment:

aunt dodie said...

Well J, seeing as V is in the motherly way, you're gonna have to go and represent. I'll be looking forward to seeing you on DANCING WITH THE STARS next season. Make us proud........AUNT DODIE